My family says trading isn't work. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My family says trading isn't work.

Legendary Market Wizard
Columbus OHIO

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES,

mzelixon View Post
I almost feel like my grandfather WANTS ME TO FAIL JUST SO HE CAN SAY "ha! I was right"

Well how about "no? fuck you you're wrong and let me do my thing?"

Something along the lines of that.

I know it seems rude and immature but I haven't been able to convince him otherwise.

The best I can do I think is shut his voice out of my head and let my money do the talking.

Maybe deep down he wants the best for me but it sure as hell doesn't seem that way.

Trading or no trading.

Oh and the fact that I suffer from depression and anxiety on a regular basis doesn't help any of this either.

I'm sure lots of people here suffer from anxiety and or depression but YOU need to work to change whats going on, stop expecting your family to support you. Cherish your time with your grand father and hustle in the dark.

Trading is the hardest shit you'll ever do if you let one persons opinion sway or effect you then this might not be your game... everyday people are here to take YOUR money they don't give a shit about what you feel or whats wrong with you... fix your inner self THEN trade your going up against some of the smartest people/algo's in the WORLD. If your not tip top you will have issues, make sure your house ( house is you and where you live) are in order before playing the game.

-P

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MiniP for this post: