My family says trading isn't work. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My family says trading isn't work.

Tel Aviv, Israel

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: CL

Grantx View Post
Out of the billions of people on planet earth that don't give a f*** about your existence, there exist a handful that love you and care for your future. You have just failed your family in a most shameful way.

If you think you can trade then do it without the hissy fit. The market will give you everything you deserve, I promise. But NEVER talk bad about your family like you did with your little rant in the first post. It's a sign of extreme immaturity and a reflection of your own petty insecurities regarding trading.

Go spend some time with them. Hug them, have a laugh, thank them for supporting you, be grateful because they wont be around forever.

Who are you to talk about my family?
Do you know them?
Do you know my history with them?

Doesn't matter. The reason why I'm so upset is because if I have a DREAM I expect the people closest to me TO SUPPORT ME, NOT TO TELL ME IT'S ALL FANTASIES.

Comprende?

Not saying I don't love them or whatever.
But if being upset that the people closest to you think your goals and ambitions are all pipe dreams...
You think I'm gonna have a positive reaction?