sneak peak suite for NT8 | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

sneak peak suite for NT8

Boise, Idaho/USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker/Data: IB, NinjaTrader Brokerage, Schwab
Favorite Futures: ES

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

This is how I am using the new tools. The order book as background I think is better than some of the automatic resistance/ support stuff because you can see it coming and going. The large number of trades at a price dots (I have set it to not show most) are helpful, I agree with FuturesTrader 71 on that. Finally I overlay the bid ask delta candlesticks on top of the Direction Indicator System (ADX). After all it is measuring momentum based on past price and the Delta shows you momentum (crossing the bid ask line) in real time. So they were easy to integrate into my existing chart and provide me with information about what others are doing. Trading tick charts I can't use relative volume, these compensate.

Unless you wear the red and green robes of the Order of the Pure Price Trader these tools are a great addition.