ICHIMOKU indicators for day trading ES MINI | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

ICHIMOKU indicators for day trading ES MINI

Victorville Ca. United States

Hi guys

I am learning how to post my charts and soon I will post some for my set ups. I think it would help if everyone in here would also post their Trading ideas base off of the ichikumo indicators or some of them. I think more then one brain in here is better with kust one brain. Maybe we all could learn something in here if everybody in here likes someone set ups and we all put our inputs and try to improve it or we just say leave it alone because it is working. All I can say I am using some of the ichikumo indicators and with my macd setup I am trading around 87% with paper money. I don't know how long this would last but for about two weeks now it is working. I do not set a target because I believe once you have profits you take it and then get back into that trade as long as the ichikumo indicators are telling you yes or no. I will post some of my set ups when I ;earn how to post my charts.