Bob Alexander from Las Vegas watch out for him. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Bob Alexander from Las Vegas watch out for him.

MCMURRAY,PA,usa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja trader
Favorite Futures: futures

Bob Alexander

The issue I have with Bob Alexander is how he tells you that with his trading of a two way horse fibonacci patterns Futures with Options he never will loose money. I have him on tape many times demonstrating his trading method and saying you can never loose money. I know your saying how could you believe someone that tells you that. Over a year of him showing me accounts he trades for people and how this is a money machine or ATM that always makes money. I gave in only to loose a lot of money as the options made it not possible to trade as days went by. I should know better but when someone keeps showing up on Skype or phone you start to believe them. With the videos I have of him I will see if I have grounds to sue him or take a trip to Las Vegas and hunt him down.