Best alternative to NinjaTrader ? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Best alternative to NinjaTrader ?

Montreal, Qc, Canada

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 7
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ETF

TraderDoc007 View Post
I live in Canada and and have had my accounts for years with them. They stopped accepting Canadian accounts a while back when Canada made it too onerous from a reporting perspective. You might still be able to open a futures account with them - I'm not too sure. I know you can't open a stock account. You can use the platform without a brokerage account - I think it's around $250/month - but their support could fill you in on all the details.

Many thanks TraderDoc. I sent an email to TradeStation to see what are the options for Canadian but I think youíre right and it is now possible to only use their trading platform which seems a great alternative to NT. Iím getting more and more excited at the idea of saying bye forever to NT.....

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io