ICHIMOKU indicators for day trading ES MINI | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

ICHIMOKU indicators for day trading ES MINI

Victorville Ca. United States

Hi I am new here

First I use thinkorswim platform which I am still learning. Well first of all I use the tenken/kijun crossover and always making sure where the chikou is and looking for where is the future cloud. Everything has to line up before I make my trade.I only use the macd with the crossovers set at 5-34-5 to give me early entries before everything is lining up which is good for counter trend trade or staying with the trend. I been been testing different things like everyone in here and so far this is what works for me. Last if you used Ichimoku like it was intended with all the ichimoku's indcators lining up you have an 85% win ratio. you just have to be patient. well that's my two cent worth and also hi to everyone in here