scalp the ES mini using fibonacci tool on ninja trader | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

scalp the ES mini using fibonacci tool on ninja trader

Legendary Market Chamois
Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

broken8 View Post
would like to learn how to scalp the ES mini using the Fibonacci retracement tool on my ninja trader. Any thoughts as to who educates , who mentors , who has experience would be appreciated . Thank you .

teamtc247 View Post
@broken8

All price drawing tools and indicators are based off of past price action. In my opinion, it would be best to learn how prices moves. Everyone gets caught up on indicators and drawing tools and misses the undelying price action. Indicators are based off price. Scalping is just day trading, in and out. So it's best to have a strategy, and use fib in conjunction with your strategy. There is really not much a course can teach you, fib is pretty basic in my opinion.

With respect and in a spirit of helpfulness to @broken8......I beg to deffer with @teamtc247 regarding the last sentence just above.

Perhaps on the surface Fibs seem like no big deal or straightforward but I think there is much more behind the curtain. That being said I really don't use them myself other than 50% retracements as I have a system of levels I create.

I would do a search for Fibonacci Queen in-addition to DiNapoli (Joe began trading in 1967 and is still) as I mentioned earlier.

I am fully aware Fibs have a bad name in many circles...mostly due to the erroneous application from novices.

I have studied them... in the end one has to use that which speaks to you.

Ron

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote