Reliable broker for a rookie | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Reliable broker for a rookie

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Calming View Post
Had a nice conversation with Matt from Optimus Futures. He is a really nice CEO. Together we have come up with a strategy suitable to my situation.

Once I applied, however, my application was declined after several days of waiting without any further explanation. My follow up questions have been ignored.

I enjoyed talking to you as well. We apologize that we did not follow up with you, however, the approval process is conducted by our FCMs. We were in the process of following up with them as to the nature of the rejection.
Typically our back-office would follow up with the FCM and provide you with an explanation.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: