Anyone on Collective2? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone on Collective2?

Just starting out...
Ottawa, Canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Anyone on Collective2?

One frustration I have with this forum is a universal lack of objective trading statistics. Obviously most members are reluctant to share details of their strategies for understandable reasons, but sharing trading stats and performance summaries doesn't pose any confidentiality/proprietary issues (unless the stats suck, of course!). I also realize that discretionary traders have a harder time compiling stats versus automated traders.

Nevertheless, I am always looking to compare performance via trade stats to see how I stack up versus others...I'm not interested in arguments like 'who cares what anyone else is doing as long as you are making money'. Since most of us can't make use of independent accountants to verify our trading records, I'm wondering whether anyone here has an account at C2 and one or more systems that are being tracked? If so, could you point us to the system (name or C2 id number) so that we can have a look at the results?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Autobot

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix