Found 100% winning system. Now what should i do? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Found 100% winning system. Now what should i do?

Super Moderator
Sarasota FL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra Chart
Favorite Futures: ES, YM

nqcruiser View Post
Should i set out to double account size weekly. what would it take to double a 500$ account on forex with 1:400 leverage?

Yes, that's it. Put some real money on it and set out to double it every week.

After you go broke, come back here and I'll give you a good deal on a bridge in Brooklyn. Guaranteed.

Seriously, I'm sorry that you already put your $2,000 into buying this. You should try to get your money's worth from it, which will not come from doubling your account over and over, but from realizing that deals like this just do not come along. Usually people already know this, but if you don't, it's always a good thing to learn.

Bob.

----------------

PS: unless:
(a) you're trolling us, and just wanted to see if you can get a rise out of someone, which would be very impolite; or
(b) you're going to hit us with a link to this great offer so we can get some of it too, in which case you're a disguised vendor and will end up being banned. We see a lot of that.

I hope neither of those last two possibilities are true, but who knows?

If you're actually serious, first reflect on how likely it is that anyone genuinely has something like this to sell, and if you still think so, then try it out. Don't put too much money into it, though.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bobwest for this post: