Reliable broker for a rookie | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Reliable broker for a rookie

Kamloops, BC

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: QTrader
Broker/Data: Cannon Trading
Favorite Futures: Commodities

My Recommendation: Cannon Trading

Hi Calming. I've been selling options on crude oil now for 6 months. I'm still a rookie really, but am up about $11K on account deposits of about $25K, so I guess you could say my ROI is about 45% over the 6 month period. Through this website, I was put in touch with Cannon Trading and Mark O'Brien. He's been FANTASTIC to work with!! Very, very patient to be working with a rookie, very thorough in his recommendations. In the last series of trades, we got caught in a major move downward in oil prices and needed to take some corrective action. He was completely on top of this trade and even set price alarms through the evening so he could monitor prices and was prepared to take action the next day when we needed to. As a Canadian, it was extremely difficult to find a brokerage I could work with--Cannon Trading has exceeded my expectations at every step of the way!!

The following user says Thank You to spoolmak for this post: