dtn iqfeed discount | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

dtn iqfeed discount

Omaha Nebraska, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart Ninja
Broker/Data: IQFeed
Favorite Futures: ES NQ RTY

IQFEED Reply to questions

swisstrader321 View Post
I what what an exchange fee is, and I know IQ feed collects it on behalf of the exchange.

This RT Entitlement fee did not exist years ago for IQ Feed, in fact I know of someone close to me who has been a customer of yours for many years and never had to pay this fee up until today.

IQFEED Reply - The Real-time Futures Fee for the IQFeed data has existed for many years. I started with DTN in 1993 before IQFeed even existed. If this someone has been an IQFeed subscriber for many years and this someone has and has had at least one Real-time Futures exchange and this someone has just today started paying the Real-time Futures fee, then we've been making a Billing error for many years and just caught it today. Because it was our error we will not back bill this someone. If you or this someone want to email me directly at dave.forss@dtn.com with the IQFEED user id number of this someone I can investigate this and provide the exact answer based on the actual facts of this situation instead of guessing what might have happened.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote