dtn iqfeed discount | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

dtn iqfeed discount

Omaha Nebraska, USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart Ninja
Broker/Data: IQFeed
Favorite Futures: ES NQ RTY

Reply to IQFeed Questions

swisstrader321 View Post
Maybe I'm not expressing myself properly.

I understand what non-pro exchange fees and market depth are....They are fees that every data provider charges.

I still dont get what the RT US Futures fee is for...Yes, you explained it, I still think it should be included in (like it was previously) in the base fee of 82usd.

If I sign up for Eurex, do I have to pay for a RT Eurex fee as well? I believe the answer is no, it's just included in the exchange fees, and base fee...real time data that is.

IQFEED Answers to your above questions: Data providers don't "charge" exchange fees. We "collect' them for the exchange. Because there are extra costs involved in providing real-time futures the data provider is charging you for them. Some data providers include them in their fees somewhere, somehow, and some, like us, give you the option of adding them or not. Not everybody wants or needs real-time EUREX data. If you add real-time EUREX data there are 2 additional fees. There is a $30 International Data Fee (same justification, same principal as the "Domestic" RT Futures fee) that we charge + there is the exchange fee that we are also required to collect. The exchange fee will either be $23 or $81 depending on your pro/non-pro status.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote