dtn iqfeed discount | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

dtn iqfeed discount

Zurich

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB
Favorite Futures: Futures

IQFeed Dave View Post
IQFEED Answer to Question 5 - I apologize for our pricing structure being a turn off to you. But we felt that it would be an even bigger turn off for customers if we increased our price so that they had to pay for things they didn't want. We've found that most customers prefer to pick and choose what they do want.

Thank you for your time. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Maybe I'm not expressing myself properly.

I understand what non-pro exchange fees and market depth are....They are fees that every data provider charges.

I still dont get what the RT US Futures fee is for...Yes, you explained it, I still think it should be included in (like it was previously) in the base fee of 82usd.

If I sign up for Eurex, do I have to pay for a RT Eurex fee as well? I believe the answer is no, it's just included in the exchange fees, and base fee...real time data that is.