Verbally quoting the Inside Market...for Scalpers mostly | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Verbally quoting the Inside Market...for Scalpers mostly

Toronto Canada

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: es

Dump the raw data

John47 View Post
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

So anyway...."WHATS THE MARKET???"

Dump the raw data in the ES for any given minute during the first hour. It moves so fast I bet your eye doesn't see and your brain does not register half the transactions.

In fact i will bet your software which prolly updates your screen every 10th of a second (or longer) doesn't even show all of them to you.

At least half of them are single contracts.

It was different before they allowed whatever rule it was that took the 100 lots and busted them down into smaller lots.

Before this change one could read the tape in a stock like KLAC and watch a big house walk the price up or down.

Not possible to read the naked (unadjusted/unaccumulated) tape in the ES now. Nay nay i say.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote