Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Elite Member
The Moon

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ZF

I had a trial in her room. Though stayed there for two days only.
During this time she called very aggressive scalp calls. But few times by the time she gave the entry details price was already at the take profit point. I noticed a couple of times if I entered I would lose. But she never returned to her called trades, if she stopped out or took profit and at which point you never know.
I liked that she gives signals typing in text chat and does not talk too much, only necessary things. I do not know what is the reason, their software or microphone, but the sound quality is rather poor in the room. If she calls scalp trades, I think they should warn by some sound to indicate appearing possible long positions and short immediately when they appear (like puretick did with their spooky sounds) and then type in text chat more details like t/p price and so on. In this case you will not be left with entry details when it is time to take profit.
She gives some key prices and analysis before a trading day.
Well in overall I would give it another try probably later, it is not so bad.

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix