Proper Usage of Futures.io Forum | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Proper Usage of Futures.io Forum

Pretoria, South Africa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: CTS
Favorite Futures: BackTesting This

Proper Usage of Futures.io Forum

Hi, I've been an Elite member for about 2 years now, so the questions I'm about to ask is a bit embarrassing. I guess I should have known these answers by now. In short, I busted out of my account and going back to the drawing board. One of the changes I'm implementing is trying to utilize Futures.io a lot more in the future.

PS - I have gone through the introductory articles and videos as created by Big Mike but these don't answer my specific questions.

1. How can I change my username?
2. How can I delete a thread I started? Reason: I started a trading journal last year but my strategy is going to change completely. That journal is obsolete and I just want to get rid of it.
3. Since there is 100's of thousands of threads / posts / comments on the forum, how do I filter to see the really good ones? Should I only filter by most viewed or most replied or is there other ways?
4. How can I determine which users are worth following? Obviously some have more experience than others and I would like to learn from those who have solid trading backgrounds.
5. How do I actually follow users?
6. I see some users have their usernames highlighted with a red background. What does that mean?

Thank you

The following 3 users say Thank You to jproux for this post: