Market Geometry | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Market Geometry

Paris France + Dresden Germany

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary

Faked Bio of Timothy Morge

Guys, be careful about the market geometry site and especially Mr. Timothy Morge. Whereas the methods he teaches, are basically well known, proven old-school methods from tape reading times (Dr. Alan Andrews et.al.), he himself claims to be a whale in the industry, which is not true.
There is a thread in elite https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/tim-morge-and-the-well-chosen-example.305061/ which says his bio as a major participant in forex and futures markets is a total fraud, as well as his personal education and his 3 (!) PhD's. He claims to manage a major sovereign wealth fund of several billions. He claims being one of the major Market Wizards, but Jack Schwager has never heard of him.
I use some of Mr. Morges techniques and tools (which are tools already known to the traders pre-Morge), and I am acquainted with some traders who attended his class and who left in disgust. So I can say, no: you do not have to spend 5k plus/p.a. for his seminars in order to listen to a self-aggrandizement, which just serves the purpose to draw you into his expensive "education".
There is much much more to say about that but I am not the one to spread third-hand-info here. This is just a sincere warning! Do your own research on him!
Best, Palais

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Palais Brongniart for this post: