paper trade | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

paper trade

Legendary Market Wizard
Columbus OHIO

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES,

suran View Post
hi guys,

thanks very much for the quick reply, I was searching all over the net for the answer since yesterday. because one guy I am taking lessons recommend me to do paper trading and he is against demo. I felt dumb to ask this back from him.

much helpful

regards

My opinion and everyone is entitiled to there own... but demo/sim trading is very use full IF you treat it like the real deal and you start you sim account out with the amount your going to start your live account with.

EX: if your going to fund your account with 5k then sim trade with 5k and get use to the risk/reward and proper margin requirements. It does you no good to sim trade with a 200k account and get use to making 30k a month and then move back down to a 5k account and make 3k a month.

Also strongly recommend a journal and LOTS of patience

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MiniP for this post: