How are UK day traders set up?? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

How are UK day traders set up??

the congo

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Favorite Futures: Cl

Mammal View Post
Thanks Rassi, I guess what I mean is, there doesn't seem to be the same range of accessible, online, (specifically) futures brokers as in the US. What would be an example of one of the clearing houses? That world probably wouldn't be interested in my tiny account I expect

I'm currently trading the Dax throughout the day, but being very selective, looking for good setups -so maybe only a couple of trades a day. Unfortunately I've just started to get the hang of things after finding futures (previously toiling away at fx spreadbetting), just before I go back to work. Which means then I'll have much less time to stalk trades, so was going to look at scalping I guess -bunds, estoxx.

I agree there isnít the range here but there isnít the market for it, there are much better deals for small accounts in spreadbetting than futures. Clearing houses wise Dorman or there was Kyte now Part of Rjob. You could have a look at prospreads owned by capital spreads but they are supposed to be DMA spreadbetting and allow micro lots. Never tried them though.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote