Differene between DATA from IQFEED and WEBANK, How can you Explane this? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Differene between DATA from IQFEED and WEBANK, How can you Explane this?

Trieste Italy

ABCTG View Post
Dvdkite,

I would suggest checking with your broker if they provide tick by tick data or only a snapshot at a first step.
You might also want to check that the settings are the same for both charts. In case you compare a different number of days on the chart make sure that the option to start
with a new bar on a session break is checked.

Regards,

ABCTG

Hello Abctg,

Of course the setting of the charts and the strategy are THE SAME. As I said in my previous answer this afternoons (after solved a real time connection problem with iqfeed) the data were similar but not "identical" and I still have many many difference in terms of net profit, number of operations etc...

I didn't know about the option to start with a new bar on a session break, I'll search for it and try.

I'll try to ask to Webank how they provide tick data. Anyway they have a "strange policy" on their T3 Open platform ( it provide data and brokerage to multichart and it is installed on the same machine as MC) ..everytime I try to ask them something about the T3 open they answer :" we do not provide assistance for T3 Open, there's an online manual"... eh eh

Regards,