What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Vendor: www.optimusfutures.com 
Boca Raton

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Sasha View Post
Brooks and Miller used to make money in the past, but judging from their failure to adopt to the new market conditions, I doubt they do it now

What do you mean "adopt to the new market"?

I have lots of respect for Al Brooks and I honestly believe he is profitable.
For once, he is the LEAST of a salesman in this industry, and seldom Al goes out and does a webinar here and there and sells nothing after. Even his own forum is not run by him. He wrote a book, and from what I know about publishing and royalties, he gets almost nothing out of it. I don't think this book is for beginners, and therefore I wont recommend it to the fella who started this thread. But I can say that for me, it did 2 major things, if I may share: it removed the clutter where simplicity of method became the ultimate sophistication.
But above all, it made me realize where amateur traders place their trades (greed) and where they get out (fear).

I don't mean to start an argument, just sharing my experience with a person that I actually interact with and have respect for.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

Page generated 2018-10-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix