NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Super Moderator
Sarasota FL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra Chart
Favorite Futures: ES, YM

LaissezFaire View Post
Hi, Bob,

Thank you for this comment. I was aware of some of this already, but certainly not everything you just said. I've done quite a few searches on both AMP and Ninja. Both seems to return both positives and negatives. Overall, AMP seems to turn out quite decent. Overall.

In comparison, I haven't read that many reviews on NT which is why I'm asking once again.

In the past, I used NT + Interactive Brokers. An option that's still available. However, IB's intraday margins are simply too high for me at these market levels and with this volatility.

Another selling point for AMP with an intraday trader like me is that they offer intraday margin until 15:55 and not 15:45 like Ninja. Also, I'd prefer a software that would be supported by multiple brokers. For futures trading, Ninja is basically offered only by IB and NT themselves. I hate to be tied down to only one broker.

But, in the end, I'd love to use Ninja, both for charting and execution.

Mind me asking what brokerage you're using? I see you use Ninja and trade ES? I also trade ES exclusively.

I have used AMP, and had no issues with them. I have and have had a few other accounts, including Topstep, which uses NT Brokerage. It was quite routine, no issues.

You can use SierraChart with AMP, and it is a good program once you get used to it. It is widely used by many brokers. I also do prefer NT, however.

I see many traders posting here who are with NT Brokerage, which I am sure you have as well, and it does not seem there are more issues than with any other broker (aside from margins, brokers have gotten pretty generic .) I would have no reluctance to use them, although I do agree with your point about preferring a platform that connects to many brokers.

Bob.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bobwest for this post: