Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Palm Desert, CA USA

Emini Academy

I think eNini Academy , they use a variation of the same trend following system that evryone else uses. basically looking for the first MA crossover then find a entry.

I use their "TML" line just to see where price is on a retrace where the market will turn.

I calibrated their TML line for my 377 tick ES chart. The setting is a LinearRegression(curve) Line at 144 period.

If I understood correctly , you are reffering to the row of magenta and ?cyan? dots that show the momentum. . . you are referrring to these as the momentum dots.
These dots are colored by the position of the faster timeFrame linear Regression Line ( ? 20 period ?) If the FastLR is above the the "TML" then the dots are cyan if below the dots are colored magenta.
It's been a while since I figured it out. . . but
the Gray nuetral dot color is caused by either the price being above the "TML" and the FastLR below the TML
OR someother variariation of MAs being Stacked for Trend and the FastLR below the TML.

The following user says Thank You to JimMM for this post: