żis it possible to get live data for ninjatrader without having an account? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

żis it possible to get live data for ninjatrader without having an account?

Administrator: Retired Backtester
Rennes France

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures

maggtrading View Post
i contacted the people at kinetick and got a quote today:

Code
To receive real time data for the listed instruments you will need the subscriptions below.

Basic Service $60
NYMEX $91 (for CL, NG)
CME $91 (for HO, RB, NQ)
International Real Time Exchange $30
Eurex $23 (for FDAX, FESX, FDXM)
295 usd per month, when i pay 20 usd per month for a bundle of futures data with tradestation and was looking for something the same price range. it's a good thing that i speak as many languages as i do as i have a lot of options to swear at this kind of nonsense. jaja.

i will have to check out the prices with iqfeed and barcharts, as they are the only other data providers that work with nt.

thanks to all.

If you still have a TS account you can use it to feed Ninja.
It's not very efficient (based on NTDirect.dll) and a bit painful (you have to insert an EL strategy for each symbol you want to see in Ninja) but for what you're trying to do it should be good enough.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote