Fair price for ATS | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fair price for ATS

Membership Permanently Revoked

Futures Experience: Intermediate

Zoe... I would suggest that in order to make the data gathering for your analysis more relevant that you could perhaps create a poll that would list subscription ranges.. $0-50, $50-100, $100-200, $200-300, $300+ ... that way the data would be easier to analyze ... and you could avoid opinions that were not related to the goal..

everyone will always have their own opinion formulated on their own experienced...

as to the question, I would say assuming the system had a trial, 10-20 days, which would enable one to perform ones own testing against multiple markets, on replay data, etc... I would say a range of $100-$200 would be "acceptable" to me assuming it can be cancelled at any time and prorated.. and also, I will add one more thing... vendor support and their ability to take feedback and collaborate would be critical... and if they limited the number of subscribers to a given number or not in order to maintain whatever edge they might have found..

The following user says Thank You to sysot1t for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix