NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

forgiven View Post
i did not see the list you referenced, when i ask AMP if i could used Ninja Trader they said no even if you bought the platform be for 2014. they told me it was on Ninja Trader. i just let it go and did not do a investagion. do not get the wrong idea ... i like ninja trader . i have used it from 2009. how ever if there going to roll back the brokers you can use over time , they need to sweeten up the people that bought the platform to be broker and data independant. or if other brokers are going to quit using the platform because there competors now the gradfathers need taken care of . i am sure you agree IF that does happen over time.

If you have a lifetime license from 2009 you can use it at Amp.

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: