Fair price for ATS | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fair price for ATS

Vendor: www.optimusfutures.com 
Boca Raton

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Forum Reputation: Legendary

David, thank you for infusing such a positive spirit about automated trading.

In my honest opinion, it also takes lots of discipline to tun your own systems on without jumping in, second guessing and letting the machine do their own thing. The benefits could be incredible, from trading a consistent number of lots to no revenge trading of "have to make my money back". I also believe that many trader could automate their trading with simple price action, using the NinjaTrader features (NinjaTrader--Tools--New NinjaScript--Strategy)

I am not saying that all methodologies could be automated, but if one can, he /she should try.

As for outside vendors:
The challenge of course is always to over come the "why is it sold?", and to that I have a few answers:
Some developers while have the ability to develop systems, don't have the ability to follow their own systems.
Like I said, it takes nerves of steel to follow...even your own system.
Not all system developers have the capital to trade the system they develop, like your friend who made $500K a day in HFT, I doubt he has the capital himself to make such profits, never the less, a talent.

I hope that those of us who do have a a passion for it, could help each others in this department.
From exploring the automation in NinjaTrader and MultiCharts to evaluating what vendors offer.

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

Page generated 2018-10-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix