NEED ADVANCED EASY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING | Hire a Consultant or Programmer

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Hire a Consultant or Programmer

Within this forum you can create a request thread describing a project or job you wish to hire a developer / programmer, or paid consultant for

NEED ADVANCED EASY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING

Queretaro,Qro. Mexico

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Multicharts
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES

NEED ADVANCED EASY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING

I need support on EL programming, I have a strategy that is having HUGE problems with the Intrabar Order Generation concept.

As seen in the attached video, the strategy should generate the trade intrabar and what is happening is that once the bar closes, the trade is generated but is filled in a past price (which is impossible) thus getting unrealistic results.

Looking at the screenshot you can realize that same issue, charts below are autotrading a sim account, all market orders.

Charts above are using just the strategy backtested and forward tested in live data feed.

What the signal is doing is that it is repainting the entry. (look at the video)

Hope someone can help me.

Best regards,

SL

Paid Services Forum: Hire a Consultant or Programmer

In this subforum only the thread starter may post replies to this thread. To contact or reply to user "spikoloco", please send a Private Message.

Important threads to read regarding this Paid Services subforum:

- Do you really need to pay for it?
- Protect yourself
- Do research before hiring
- How to pay for services
- Rating a transaction after it is completed
- Disclaimer: Services here are not endorsed by futures.io

Attached Images
Register to download File Type: jpg MC_01.jpg (276.1 KB, 28 views)
Attached Files
WhatsApp Video 2018-01-30 at 14.05.44.mp4 (2.46 MB, 20 views)