My Evaluation and Experiences. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My Evaluation and Experiences.

London

Trading Experience: None
Platform: .
Favorite Futures: .

So, started to trade live last week and it has been a week since I went live, I have been winning and being positive every single day since I started. [I may post my results here when I reach the withdraw threshold]

But I have not been trading very well IMO, due to the psychological challenges and nature of day trading futures as I am primary a stocks and ETFs swing trader; As I am in “adaptation” mode I would say I am still working on controlling my emotions and impulses and it has been mentally tough more tough then I thought.

I will be looking to alternatives methods to improve myself in regarding to psychology, such as mediation, breathing techniques, metal toughness, self control, tilt control, patient and discipline etc; Even tough I learned most of this things playing live poker over time, I definitely still have to improve a lot in this area.

I feel a bit pressure not because I am managing their money but because I want to do well and improve every day, so every day I write it down on a paper sheet my mistakes, errors and observations how I could improve which over the long term if I keep doing that is going to work as sort of mind programming to do the right things.

Last edited by mrphr; January 31st, 2018 at 05:05 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to mrphr for this post: