"Pictures" worth more than thousand words. [10% to 15% correction is coming] | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

"Pictures" worth more than thousand words. [10% to 15% correction is coming]

London

Trading Experience: None
Platform: .
Favorite Futures: .

MiniP View Post
if your calling a bubble in the market then i assume you have taken up a short position correct?
I don't entirely disagree with you but i don't think it has begun yet, im sure it will happen it always does but until we roll over everyone with the bubble story needs to relax( that isnt directly aimed at you so don't get grumpy).

No I am flat, I swing trade stocks and day trade futures... So if I am day trading futures I trade my set up I have no bias even if I believe a correction is due and it is health for the markets as well etc, if I have a signal to buy I buy if I have signal to sell I sell and I am flat by the EOD. I can not swing trade stocks at this current market condition anymore...

Well if you look at the equity indices for the past two days it looks like it already has begun, too early to call a 20% correction but it has to start somehow.

Last edited by mrphr; January 30th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.