Fair price for ATS | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fair price for ATS

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Big Mike View Post
Your welcome

Why are we forced to make a decision simply based on two screen shots? You don't believe a vendors prior reputation and experience has any bearing whatsoever? You've never visited a vendor website that has cherry picked charts or backtest reports? Or you think just because a backtest has 135 trades and a 10 month history, that is enough proof for you that it is going to continue making $900 a month?

It is late, I do not wish to argue. People will always be searching for the holy grail. No doubt, if you post the vendor here and a URL, many people will flock to it with great interest. But you should try and open your eyes a bit more. I believe it was Dr Brett that said immediately after entering a trade he starts to analyze the trade from the opposite angle, for instance if he is long he immediately starts asking himself why he should instead be short. In other words, you need to look for what you may have missed. It's not about second guessing, it is about making sure you weren't being fooled.

Good luck.

Mike

No good luck needed needed Mike. I have no vested interest in this--it is an academic exercise for me. I have personally backtested the results and I stand by those I have posted.

Obviously, this has hit a personal nerve with you. Given your history with your own ATS, I understand.

Good luck to you and thanks for your replies.

Page generated 2018-07-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix