My Evaluation and Experiences. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My Evaluation and Experiences.

Super Moderator
London UK

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: Futures

mrphr View Post
I do not want to do that this is my personal post/thread where I am willing to follow and I am sharing personal stuff, and help others with trading related question if they want for my own personal improvement, and yet it is not a journal. So I do not want to follow that thread. If BigMike or sam028 wants to move it there, then I am going to ask them to just delete it because I will not be following the other thread.

Ok, I get what you are saying.

The way I interpreted the first post was your experience with a vendor, i.e. your own review of Oneup Trader, and for that there is an existing thread for the same vendor.

But if that is just your opening post and you plan on continuing with personal stuff and your own trading/trading development then I completely understand, thanks for clarifying.

The following 2 users say Thank You to xplorer for this post: