Market Geometry | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Market Geometry

Chicago

cliffp View Post
Thank you for responding to this thread, I have been studying at the market maps for about three months and I am learning quite a bit. I have watched quite a few webinars with Tim as the speaker and he seems to be an excellent teacher. And market maps a man named Shane Blankenship is the one doing the lessons his lessons OK but I believe Tim is a much better teacher. Hopefully in the near future I will start doing the lessons that Tim teaches but they're quite a bit more expensive. One question I have for you if you wouldn't mind me asking is do you think it's advisable to use thinkorswim from TD Ameritrade or should I go with Ensign and a broker and separate data provider?

I personally do not like how the TOS charts feel and respond to your input, I kept trying to like them because I know its a popular platform. Ensign is supposed to be good, but I am on a trial of Sierra right now and I think their drawing tools and charting are excellent. The "lock" feature is nice, it will lock a drawn item so that it cannot be moved of shifted.