Market Geometry | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Market Geometry

Yorktown, VA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Motivewave, Zanner, TView
Broker/Data: DeCarley
Favorite Futures: Currency

cliffp View Post
Thank you for responding to this thread, I have been studying at the market maps for about three months and I am learning quite a bit. I have watched quite a few webinars with Tim as the speaker and he seems to be an excellent teacher. And market maps a man named Shane Blankenship is the one doing the lessons his lessons OK but I believe Tim is a much better teacher. Hopefully in the near future I will start doing the lessons that Tim teaches but they're quite a bit more expensive. One question I have for you if you wouldn't mind me asking is do you think it's advisable to use thinkorswim from TD Ameritrade or should I go with Ensign and a broker and separate data provider?

Ensign is just a charting platform. You cant trade from it as I can tell. Also im pretty sure TD has forks you can use. I use 3 platforms and they all draw Median lines exactly the same.

Is there a feature you noticed in Ensign that just appeals you?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote