Market Geometry | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Market Geometry

Legendary market donator
Indianoplace, IN

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraChart
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: 6B, 6E, 6J, NQ

I usually have a set of forks up on my HTF charts and do pay attention when price nears them, and have scored a few nice reversal trades off them. Now whether that's due to some big players actually using them, or some Fib/wave/something else that I don't have plotted, I can't say for sure, but I have seen them work.

I've also seen price blow through them like any other line when the time comes. When I plot them in retrospect, they seem to line up and work a lot. The biggest problem for me is making them actionable when up against the hard right edge. Seems like it would be prudent to pay close attention, give it a chance to work a bit before entering, and keep stops tight until it either proves us right or wrong.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rrrracer for this post: