Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Legendary market donator
Indianoplace, IN

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraChart
Broker/Data: CQG
Favorite Futures: 6B, 6E, 6J, NQ

planetmoto View Post
Hello Grant, I haven't forgot about your post. Dealing with the process of losing a relative to liver cancer at the moment, which we were not expecting as we were told the earlier treatment was effective until Doctor's realized it actually wasn't(there are so many lousy physicians out there scares me to think what has happened to our medical school and specialization standards) So it's been a rough start to 2018. I'll give you a detailed reply shortly when I have a free moment to go into it.

Very sorry to hear that man.

navionpilot View Post
Well its going i guess. I think i have a direction to go in now. I had a dream about candle sticks the other night. Is that noraml?

LOL. You must have trading on the brain. I've definitely dreamt about situations before and actually had a couple of revelations that stuck with me the next day. Can't say they've helped my trading though

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rrrracer for this post: