Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

the congo

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Favorite Futures: Cl

Grantx View Post
Interesting. If I might add that uncertainty and an over cautious approach is also a crippling malaise. Majority of movement is random and you have an edge if you can find sequences that are less than random. I see some great trade ideas in the various threads here but a lot of the time people just not giving their trades a chance to develop.
So for instance if you are watching bullish price action and you get a progression of strong buying candles you have to ask yourself what the odds are of continuation before the inevitable pullback? Adam Grimes has this binomial tree image that I always think of:
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

In this example and watching “bullish” candles you have to ask is it initiative buying or lack of selling

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote