Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

freasno, ca usa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Favorite Futures: forex

Grantx View Post
Im quite interested to hear more of your story planetmoto.
Did these traders (you?) have fear/anxiety/uncertainty issues at all? If so how did they deal with that?
What markets were traded and how did they scale into and out of trades with such large size...I mean how much 'influence' did their activity have on the market, were they sneaking around trying not to be noticed or were they rampaging bullies kicking sand in everyone eyes?
How often were they trading, was it mechanical, discretionary, team, fundamental, research based?
If there was a technical component to their trading then what was the reaction to exhausted looking markets such as when wyckoff accumulation and distribution patterns are unfolding? Did they even care?
You have been exposed to this institutional environment and also seen the retail side of trading so what would you say are the top 3 mistakes you see small traders making?

Cheers.

Hello Grant, I haven't forgot about your post. Dealing with the process of losing a relative to liver cancer at the moment, which we were not expecting as we were told the earlier treatment was effective until Doctor's realized it actually wasn't(there are so many lousy physicians out there scares me to think what has happened to our medical school and specialization standards) So it's been a rough start to 2018. I'll give you a detailed reply shortly when I have a free moment to go into it.

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

The following 2 users say Thank You to planetmoto for this post: