Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

freasno, ca usa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Favorite Futures: forex

navionpilot View Post
Wow! Wow! Now thatís the kind of advice I was looking for! Thank you so much for that! That was awesome. Iíll have to re-read this a couple of times and make some notes. Thank you again!!!!

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

Happy to contribute my opinion, not everyone might be a fan of my thoughts but I trade and have worked and sat next to guys who traded extremely large(300-1k contracts/trade) accounts and smaller accounts(5-30 contracts/trade) so I was fortunate to be exposed to different methods and see how they grew and blew their accounts. If you need any suggestions let me know. My advice for a platform to start on would be Think or Swim / TradeStation or Infinity Futures all are cost effective to start and learn on and all very reputable see which one you like the most

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

The following 3 users say Thank You to planetmoto for this post: