Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Market Chamois
Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS,FOREX.COM app
Broker/Data: InteractiveBrokers, NinjaTrader Brokerage FOREX.COM, IQFeed
Favorite Futures: The one I'm creating in the present....ES, ZF, ZN, ZB, FX pairs

navionpilot View Post
I know this might be another loaded question. Which platform should I start looking at using? I donít like using or purchasing things that is limited. So would there be a platform that you could trade all markets on that would be great on all of them?

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

This sounds a lot like me. I very much like to have all my options open.

One suggestion I just thought of is perhaps to start with a broker since you mentioned ďall marketsĒ and to my mind this would mean Interactive Brokers. Just not FOREX with leverage.

Now, maybe take a look at which platforms will connect to them. There are many. At least a way to start.

If just futures interest you Stage5Trading is great and really care about their clients. Morad (FT71) is awesome and has done many webinars here at FIO. Anthony is just amazing, Kevin too.

Just as a reference I use Interactive Brokers, Stage5Trading and NinjaTrader Brokerages for FOREX.

But..... you can VERY quickly have too much information and start drowning with this type of approach.

To me you seem very open to learning which is just fantastic for this business. But the risk is going out in too many directions at once and lacking focus. With all these great platforms, tools in them or added to them and data feeds available to us one of my (and many others) challenges is info risk vs. price risk. Basically wanting more info (amounts to in part hesitation) to confirm a trade increasing one $risk.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

It is an axiomatic fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Blash for this post: