Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Point Roberts, WA, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES

navionpilot View Post
Hello Everyone!

I want to start off by letting everyone know that I am very very New at Day Trading actually I am in the very first stages of trying to learn how to Day Trade. I know nothing about it.

It is very hard to say if it is "worth" it for someone else. So if you were asking about become an electrical engineer then there is more of a chance to answer the question of investment to likely earnings.

I don't think there is a known path for the retail trader.
So people who are honest cannot just say "learn this and this and this."

Another important factor is the enormous govt manipulation of the markets. The distortion is so enormous no one knows what it going to happen next. Jim Rogers feels there will be a tremendous crash worse that what anyone has ever seen in their lifetime.

One person replied to a question similar to yours:
If ......(insert a complicated setup)... buy the SPY
Oh to H with it just buy the SPY

Should you decide to proceed, the best collection to free videos I have seen is here:
https://futures.io/trading-journals/7984-trading-87.html#post661109

(FWIW - I do not care for Brooks and have seen some burn their life on him).

As many have said - Good luck.

Keep your mind in the future, in the now.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to aquarian1 for this post: