Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

MERIDIAN MS/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Emini ES

Rrrracer View Post
Yeah, no more hazing... for now...

???

1. What personality type are you - So I just took a personality test and here are my results.

My Personality Type is = Architect
Interact with our Environment - 89% Introverted
Mental Energy - 52% Intuitive and 48% Observant
Make Decisions and Cope with Emotions - 51% Thinking/ 49% Feeling
Approach to work, planning and Decision Making - 89% Judging and 17% Prospecting
Confident in our abilities and decisions - 57% Assertive / 43% Turbulent

2. What time do you have available - I am 39 years old. I have been self-employed for 13 years and I work out of my house. I pretty much have my business on autopilot now so I have tons of time.

3. What funds do you have - I have around $30,000 that I could start on or other words "Don't Mind Losing" if it comes to that.

4. What is your current skill set - I'm the type of person who can build just about anything you need. I can fix just about anything. I'm an AUTOCAD Draftsmen/Structural Steel Connection Designer so I work on computers all day and build and tinker in my shop when I'm not at Baseball or Soccer practice with my 2 boys.

5. What are your economic beliefs - I'm not sure, economics is not my strong suit.