Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

MERIDIAN MS/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Emini ES

Grantx View Post
What makes you such a special snowflake that you expect responses from experienced traders only? If you are new to this then how do you even know what information you need to hear? Think of this like a spec ops selection course, you first have to get through hell week before you will even be noticed by other traders.

Ill give you a starting point. Firstly, you will learn a lot quicker if you spend some time reading through the various forums.
Follow a few of the journals and get to know the various personalities.
When you ask for advice, try not to be vague (I am new at this where do I start only advice from experienced traders please) but be specific and one question at a time. Try and provide encouragement to other traders and in return, they will encourage and help you.

Is it worth it? You have to start the journey to find that answer.

Best of luck.

Well, i don't consider myself as a special snowflake. I consider myself as a beginner looks for advice and the way I was raised, is if someone is in need of help and you think you can help, then you should help. I believe there is a really old book out there that talks about that! It shouldn't matter what kind of person they are! Sorry if I made you mad asking for advice.