Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Leeds UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FXTrade
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers, CapitalSpreads, Oanda
Favorite Futures: GBP/USD

navionpilot View Post
you have to learn on your own (Which I think is totally crazy since there are so many experienced traders out there that could show you how to succeed.) I mean if you want to be a Doctor the first place you go is to Collage. You don't go to youtube and learn on your own. It's just crazy to me.

To be fair, doctors "help everyone", and traders more or less help only themselves, so some difference in attitude is perhaps justified? (From me, that's a legitimately observed comment - being in both groups, myself.)

People in this forum are collectively far more helpful than anywhere else I've ever seen online, and your $100 for elite membership was a very good investment.

I offer one book recommendation: Profitability & Systematic Trading by Michael Harris (publ. Wiley) (not so much his other books, yet, perhaps). At some point, whether from that source or somewhere else - and there's plenty of choice - we all had to understand and learn what's in that book.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Tymbeline for this post: