Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

MERIDIAN MS/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Emini ES

mattz View Post
Negative?
People are making an effort to write and to be honest with you so you can have input with credible variables for you to consider. I call that honesty.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

While I thank each and every "Honest input" that each of you has laid out for me, I have yet to see anyone of you (except for a few) suggest anything to me on how a beginner like myself should start. If I wanted to learn it. It's like everything is negative about trading but yet everyone is doing it. Everything so far has just been "Its Hard" and "Good Luck". That's what I mean by "Negative". I would more than love to hear from an experienced trader say "Hey trading is Hard work. It can take years to learn but if you want to learn here is what you need to do. First, you need to know how to do this, Then you need to read this." That's the kind of information that I need to hear. Not "Its Hard, Good Luck"

The following 2 users say Thank You to navionpilot for this post: