Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Thailand

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Daytradr
Favorite Futures: ZB

navionpilot View Post
Hello Everyone!

I want to start off by letting everyone know that I am very very New at Day Trading actually I am in the very first stages of trying to learn how to Day Trade. I know nothing about it.

I came across this statement from the NO BS Day Trading website...

For Inexperienced traders
If you know absolutely nothing about trading, my first piece of advice for you is donít do it. The stories of million dollar traders are real. It can be done. But the amount of time, energy and money which is required to make it happen is substantial. You are not going to start printing Benjamins as fast as you think.

So my question for Everyone is this. I am an Inexperienced Trader and so I want to know if this statement is true. I ask this because for the last week I have been studying my butt off day and night. I probably have around 40 hours this week alone watching webinars, I bought the Al Brooks Training Course and I've been going through it and I'm starting to realize there will be months and months and months if not years of learning or trying to learn and at the end when finally I feel comfortable trading my own money I end up losing it all or that I'm so far into it now that I have to keep going because of all the time that I have invested in learning. I don't want to regret wasting all this time when I could have been spending time with my family or learning how to Sell on Amazon if you know what I mean.

I don't mind putting in the time it would take to learn if its worth it. I'm 39 years old and I'm at a point in my life where I want to learn something new that is fun and exciting. I want to do something that could possibly make me some really good money and so I figured I would try and get some advice from you guys and see if you had to do it all over again would you learn how to day trade and if not day trading then what would it be?

Thank you

When you enjoy something, then it is always worth it.

Do NOT go into this for the money. To succeed at this, you need a much deeper motivation, you gotta love it.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have turned off my charts, burned all the classical technical analysis books (Al Brooks included), and just watched the order flow.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." - Milton
The following 4 users say Thank You to Anagami for this post: