Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

Legendary Market Wizard
Cleveland Ohio/United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: Tradestation, DeCarley, others
Favorite Futures: futures

navionpilot View Post
I totally understand the first point that you make. You never know how good you will be until you try. I get that.

The second point that you make is that Yes. I believe all the points that I made above are all great motivational points but that's from someone who knows nothing about the industry. Are those good points? I don't know. That's why I'm on here trying to pick the thoughts from experienced traders all because one experience trader said that if you are not experience in trading don't start comments. Is this true?

Thanks

You could say that about any career, though. "Don't become a football player, because 99% of people can't play in NFL." "Don't open a business, because 90% of small businesses fail in the first 3 years."

Trading is REALLY hard. Much tougher than my previous job, where if I screwed up, people would DIE (I designed and oversaw building of single point failure flight equipment).

So, what experienced traders will say is if you go into trading, go is realizing you are likely to fail, and go in it for the right reasons. MAYBE you will succeed.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to kevinkdog for this post: