Is it Worth It!!! | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Is it Worth It!!!

MERIDIAN MS/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Emini ES

rintin2x View Post
Here's my perspective, let's just use your example: You're dating someone you got so exited and down the road the feeling starting to settle down. But how about if you keep dating other girls after that? Or even better if you dating so many girls at the same time (hmmm maybe not so good of an example)?

Same as trading, for me it's the money at first actually, but when I start trading more and more, even money still important, I feel something else is starting to take over then just money, kind of difficult to explain. Trading is competition where everybody is trying to win, that feeling of winning (or something else) is probably growing and that keeps me going more than just the money part.

That's what I'm looking for. I get that! Money is what draws people in at first but then something else takes over and you start becoming more and more interested in the craft of trading.
So in your opinion, this is something that is worth learning not just because of the money but because of the competition. Anyone who is or was an athlete would understand the feeling you get competing.

So knowing what you know now about trading would you go through all the hard achs again of trying to learn this craft or not?